Ready to Apply?
StartOut Growth Lab is now accepting applications for the Fall 2018 cohort! Submit your application by filling out the form below.
The application period closes Tuesday, May 22th, at midnight. Final decisions will be announced by Thursday, May 25th. Accepted companies will be expected to move into their SGL office on July 9th and vacate by December 31, 2018.
- At least one founder must be LGBTQ.
- Be prepared to move your company into our office in downtown San Francisco. We require all founders to work full-time in the Growth Lab for their entire six month stay.
- Have a product or service that has been developed at least to the point of early beta testing and iteration.
- Be targeting an opportunity with an addressable market greater than $1 billion.
- Be able to identify a specific, valuation-enhancing milestone that you can realistically achieve during your six month tenure.
- Have 2 or more co-founders, rather than a sole founder. Co-founders can challenge each other and push each other, often resulting in better decisions and faster progress.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
- First give the website a thorough read to see if you can find the answer.
- If you still need help, submit your question here.
- Please do not contact StartOut national staff or board members.