The application period for Spring 2019 Cohort opens October 24, 2018
The Spring Cohort move-in date will be January 7, 2019
- At least one founder must be LGBTQ.
- Be prepared to move your company into our office in downtown San Francisco. We require all founders to work full-time in the Growth Lab for their entire six month stay.
- Have a product or service that has been developed at least to the point of early beta testing or customer acceptance.
- Be targeting an opportunity with an addressable market greater than $1 billion.
- Be able to identify a specific, valuation-enhancing milestone that you can realistically achieve during your six month tenure.
- Have 2 or more co-founders, rather than a sole founder. Co-founders can challenge each other and push each other, often resulting in better decisions and faster progress.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
- First give the website a thorough read to see if you can find the answer.
- If you still need help, submit your question here.
- Please do not contact StartOut national staff or board members.